Friday, September 18, 2009

Red wine is fast at the lip of your glass

I am a rebel - one who runs against the grain and says I will not conform to your logical ways! Antibiotics and wine are a bad combo according to many medical documents and google searches, but I will not let science tell me what is right and wrong! Yes, a rebel am I ...

Last night I had a glass of wine about an hour after consuming a 500 MG Flagyl - BAD IDEA. I ended up feeling as though I had run through the driest desert on the hottest day of August; my body was sweating from every pore and my stomach was looking for means of escape.

Needless to say today will be my last day of Antibiotic hell ...

Tonight the bis, aka love of my life, and I will be having a much needed date night. Family time has left me exhausted, but has lent me plenty of time to perfect my crocheting skills. Though, I am much discouraged with my recent recipe/cooking attempts. I am hoping to visit the Silverlake Farmers Market tomorrow and find some new inspiration for vegan nom noms.


A progression of my crocheting skills ... Notice I haven't ventured out of the comfort of the long, square and simple scarf patterns.

Today I will perfect a beret I have been working on so pics will be uploaded upon completion!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP