I am Cat Lady
7 months ago I was laid off from my job - I don't say this for sympathy, but rather in attempts to begin the story of my transformation from Girl to Cat Lady.
7 months ago I was laid off from my job, leaving me to experience life from the eyes of our four furry felines. Soon after I started my "fun-employment" I noticed the curious, but interesting behavior of these mischievous creatures. One particularly amusing antics was Miss Maybelline's constant howling, screeching and/or whining (honestly she has done each and all of those) whilst carrying around a mangy mouse (or once known as). Since I was home alone with my four friends whose vocal chords didn't utter much more than purrs or meows, I decided to call up my better half to describe these funny Maybelline (aka FUZZ) moments. It was upon hearing the lack of joy and excitement in Michael's voice that I realized I was becoming a full fledged cat lady.
NOTE: I began writing this blog entry over a week ago ... this goes to show my lack of commitment to blogging and abundance of laziness.
When I started writing this entry I had this vision of a short story writing of my life with lots of bravo and multiple cats. Though, I am beginning to realize this is only entertaining to me myself and I. So here are some pictures of the cats hanging out in the new cat room (aka office/sewing room) and fuzz finally calmed from her frantic crying/howling..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment